GCG sadly failed to understand the importance of employee motivation.
In line with the celebration of the Pantalan’s 29th Founding Anniversary, and in connection with the Memorandum of the National Executive President dated September 8, 2016; the undersigned is pleased to report the conduct of the following activities at PMO Batangas on September 23, 2016 (Friday), to wit;
1. Thanksgiving Mass at the PMO Conference Room, 7th Floor New Admin Bldg;
2. General Assembly at the same venue, participated by Pantalan members in the attached list, with the following antecedent events:
- 2.1 Reading of the Message from the National President Mr. Bernard C. Calledo, led by Pantalan PMOB Chapter Vice President Donna Christine P. Banuelos;
- 2.2 Reading of the letter of NEP Bernard C. Calledo to PPA GM Jay Daniel R. Santiago re HMS Fund in lieu of Fortune Care’s expiring Contract with PPA, led by Aurora A. Mendoza, Pantalan PMOB Chapter Secretary;
- 2.3 Renewal of Commitment of Pantalan PMOB Chapter members, led by Chapter President Nimpa A. Rivera;
- 2.4 Discussion on the Procurement of HMO for CY 2016-2017, as presided by Chapter President Nimpa A. Rivera.
Among the issues that cropped up during the discussion of HMO include:
a) Procedure in Selection of Health Care Provider;
b) Coverage; and
c) Continuity of Similar Benefits and Insurance Coverage, in case of a new Health Care Provider.
PANTALAN Chapter President Nimpa A. Rivera assured all the members that they will be notified on the· selection process of the HMO Provider, and will be provided with a copy of the TOR for the selection procedure.
- 2.5 The features of the PMOB Provident Fund.
Attached are the Attendance Sheets of participants on the said event, and photos thereof, for your reference.
For the information of the PANTALAN National Executive Board.
NIMPA A. RIVERA